Have another question? Try one of these:
- Already took the final. What is my overall grade?
- My final counts as a test. What do I need to get?
- There are 2+ parts to my final. What do I have to get on them?
- My class has a point system. How much is the Final worth?
- My lowest test grade is dropped. What do I need to get?
- I need something else (advanced mode).NEW
How does this work?
Usually, teachers will have weighted categories that determine your grade: Homework, Classwork, Test/Quizzes, and the dreadful Final. Because the Final category stays at 0/0, an indeterminate form, all year long, it's counted as the average of all your other categories and does not affect your grade. Therefore, your final grade can be calculated using the formula:
Grade = Exam Worth × Exam Score + (100% − Exam Worth) × Current Grade
It's not rocket science, it's just math! You could, of course, do this on any calculator, but you could come to RogerHub too because it's cool. (: